- Mozilla Firefox For Mac Update
- Mozilla Firefox software, free download
- Mozilla Firefox 2020 Free Download Mac
- Mozilla Firefox 2019 Free Download Mac
- Mozilla Firefox Free Download Mac
Get Firefox, a free web browser backed by Mozilla, a non-profit dedicated to internet health and privacy. Available now on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. Download Firefox 45.0.1 for free from OldVersion.com - tested and virus free! Mozilla firefox 2016 free download - Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox Beta, Mozilla Firefox Nightly, and many more programs. Our software library provides a free download of FirefoxESR 31.5 for Mac. The bundle id for FirefoxESR for Mac is org.mozilla.firefox. The latest setup package occupies 31.5 MB on disk. FirefoxESR for Mac lies within Internet & Network Tools, more precisely Browsers. Get Firefox, a free web browser backed by Mozilla, a non-profit dedicated to internet health and privacy. Available now on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .