- Mainstage Free Download
- Mainstage Software For Mac
- Mainstage 2 Mac Download Windows 10
- Mainstage 2 Mac Download Mac
Where can I purchase MainStage 2?
MainStage 2 is available through the Mac App Store.
What are the system requirements for MainStage 2?
View the System Requirements for detailed information.
What's new in MainStage 2?
View the MainStage Release notes for detailed information.
Is a trial version of MainStage 2 available?
There is no trial version of MainStage 2.
Is MainStage 2 available as a downloadable product?
MainStage 2 is available for download on the Mac App Store.
How many computers can I install MainStage 2 on?
View iTunes Store Terms and Conditions for detailed information.
How do I purchase a Volume License for MainStage 2?Locate the appropriate sales contact number for your organization at http://www.apple.com/contact/.
What documentation is available for MainStage 2?
To access the MainStage 2 User Manual online, visit http://help.apple.com/mainstage.
What audio interfaces not made by Apple ('third-party') are qualified for use with MainStage 2?
Most audio interfaces that are compatible with Mac OS X v10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later will work with MainStage 2. If the device requires a driver to function in Mac OS X, make sure an up-to-date driver is included with the device or that one is available from the manufacturer.
What technical support options are available for MainStage 2?
View http://www.apple.com/support/mainstage/ and Professional Video and Audio Support for detailed information.
Where can I submit product feedback on MainStage 2?
How can I optimize latency in MainStage?
View Optimizing latency in MainStage 2.2.1.
APPLE MAINSTAGE REQUIRED. This patch is designed to work with MainStage by Apple. It will not work on any other piece of software. MainStage is available here. Make sure to use the latest version of the software. ALL SOUNDS ARE BUILT IN: This patch does not use any 3rd party plugins or instruments/sounds. Everything you need comes stock with.
- I am on 10.8.4 and need to run MainStage 2. I have Logic 9.1.8 and Mainstage 2.1.3 updates installed. I understand 9.1.8 was the latest version before Logic X, but that 2.2.2 is in fact the latest version before MainStage 3.
- Download Apple MainStage for Mac Free. Click on below button to start Apple MainStage Download for Mac OS X. This is completely Tested and Working Latest Version Mac OS App of Apple MainStage. It is offline installer and standalone setup for Apple MainStage for Apple Macbook Macintosh.
Mainstage is not just a conventional music production application. It is a live rig app that lets you customize and personalize your sounds before you go up on stage. Mainstage converts your device into an enhanced mixer itself with a full-screen user interface that can be extensively used in live music gigs.
Since all you need is encapsulated in your Mac itself, you can be rest assured there will be no hardware malfunction. Main Stage also provides a huge collection of audio interface plug-ins and preset tones that can be used on all electronic instruments.
Though the usefulness of the app is unquestionable, it is only available for Apple users on their Macbooks. However, a simple emulator can help download Mainstage for Windows PC as well. The steps for the same are laid out below.
Download MainStage for PC
1. As already mentioned below, Mainstage is only available in the Apple Store. The only way to download Mainstage 3 for PC is through an emulator. In this case, the emulator has to be an iOS one. It replicates the Apple environment on your Windows PC along with the Apple user interface. This lets you access the Apple Store and download the app from there.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. It is one of the most popular iOS emulators in the industry currently. iPadian is efficient, fast, and reliable. The download link to the emulator is available online on the company website. MobiOne Studios is an alternative to iPadian. Any other functional iOS emulator should also serve the purpose here.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. You will find that the user interface of the emulator will resemble that of an iPhone.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up the Apple Store. As soon as you enter the store, you will be directed to a log in page. This step is mandatory as you are accessing the store for the first time from the emulator. At this stage, you can either use an existing Apple account or create a new one with quick email verification.
5. After you have successfully signed in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download and install the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for Mainstage 3. (This is the latest version of the app).
6. The app will appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. Mainstage for windows 10 will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Launch the app from the emulator and rock your live gigs like never before.
Key Features of Mainstage for PC
- As this is a live rig application, a lot of electronic instrument sounds are required to create an ambient feeling. Main Stage has up to 80 instruments in its audio library alongside audio plugins.
- If you are using Main Stage on your Mac, you can customize the touch bar and set it to various tools as a shortcut. The feature helps while you are editing a huge volume of tracks.
Mainstage Free Download
- The user interface is set in such a way that you will only see the tools on the screen that you will need during a live gig. The screen can also be customized with various audio mixing options.
- The Main Stage drum kit is very rich in sound quality. The set can be electronically customized to add or remove depending on the requirement of the song. The Ultrabeat drum machine is a new feature that allows you to perform electronic beats.
- Similarly, other instruments like lead guitar and bass have also been sampled with great detail.
Mainstage Software For Mac
- Guitarists can make their virtual pedalboards with tones, distortions, and solo settings.
- Main Stage has a full-screen tuner that can be availed at any moment during a gig.
- Logic Pro X – Main Stage has an in-app integration with Logic Pro X. You can directly transfer some of your tone settings and tracks from one platform to another. Logic Pro X is a professional music production app and considered to be one of the best in business.
- GarageBand for windows – This app is mostly used to make music right out of your smartphones. However, there is no compromise in the sound quality of the production.