- Firefox 19.0 final for Mac Firefox is the second most popular browser in the World, used by millions of people. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows.
- Download Mozilla Firefox for Mac to explore the impeccable Web of tomorrow with highly customizable, blazing fast, and safely secured browsing. Mozilla Firefox has had 22 updates within the past 6.
- Functions can be added through add-ons, created by third-party developers, of which there is a wide selection, a feature that has attracted many of Firefox's users. Mozilla Firefox is a cross-platform browser, providing support for various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Firefox Features. Improved Tabbed Browsing; Spell Checking.
Download Mozilla Firefox, a free Web browser. Firefox is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today!
<h6>Operating Systems</h6> Download office 2016 preview.
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003 SP1
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vistaand Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox 19, only 32-bit builds of Firefox 19 aresupported at this time.
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 512MB of RAM
- 200MB of hard drive space
Firefox For Mac Os
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
Firefox 19 Free Download
Please note that Linux distributors may provide packagesfor your distribution which have different requirements.
Firefox Download Mac 10.6.8
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 2.18 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher