Access StuffIt files, uncompress Zip archives, decompress tar, gzip and bzip archives, and more. Just drag, drop, and you're done! From BinHex to Zip, StuffIt to MIME, Expander accesses more formats, in less time, with zero hassles.
- Little Disc is a Mac application that handles file archives and disc images comprehensively. Springy, TarPit, RAR, Ez7z, Keka.
- Visit Site External Download Site. RarMachine, GUI Tar, CleanArchiver, Springy, TarPit, RAR, Ez7z, Keka, and the compression utilities built into recent versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
7zX is a file archiver with high compression ratio. Compression ratio results are very dependent upon the data used for the tests. Usually 7zX compresses to 7z format 30-70% better than to zip. Ez7z for Mac, free and safe download. Ez7z latest version: An easier way to use the p7zip archiver. Mac users interested in Open rar os x 10.6.8 generally download: RAR Extractor 3.0. Do you have a problem in opening RAR files in your MAC? Try RAR Extractor! TarPit, RAR, Ez7z, Keka.and Mac OS X. Encrypted.when you open an archive. File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and share files.
Ez7z For Mac
Command and conquer tiberian sun mac download free. StuffIt Expander opens files created with WinZip®, 7zX, iShrink, SimplyRAR, Rarify, Rucksack (formerly iArchiver), BetterZip, RarMachine, GUI Tar, CleanArchiver, Springy, TarPit, RAR, Ez7z, Keka, and the compression utilities built into recent versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
StuffIT Expander Decompresses Following Filetypes
- 7-Zip (.7z, .cb7)
- AppleSingle (.as)
- Arc (.arc)
- ARJ (.arj)
- BinHex (.hqx), all versions
- BTOA (.b2a, .btoa)
- bzip2 (.bzip, .bzip2, .bz, .bz2, .tbz, .tbz2, .tar.bz, .tar.bz2)
- CAB (.cab)
- Compact Pro (.cpt)
- gzip (.gz, .tgz)
- LHA (.lha, .lzh)
- LZMA (.lzma, .tlzma, .tar.lzma)
- MacBinary (.bin, .macbin), all versions
- MIME/Base 64 (.mime)
- Private File (.pF), Aladdin's encryption file format
- RAR (.rar, .rNN, .cbr, .partNN.rar), including segmented
- SpaceSaver StuffIt compression format used in versions prior 5.x
- StuffIt (.sit, .sitx, .sit.N, .partNN.sitx, .sea, .exe) v1.5.1 to 8.0.x, including encrypted, segmented and self-extracting archive
- tar (.tar, .gtar, .gnutar, .ustar, .cbt)
- Unix Compress (.Z, .z, .taz)
- UU (.uu, .uue, .enc), PC/Unix 8 bit to 7 bit encoding similar to BinHex (.hqx)
- yEncode (.ync, .y)
- ZIP (.zip, .zNN, .cbz, .exe), including encrypted, Zip64, segmented and self-extracting archive
The primary purpose of our website is to provide the user with a list of software programs that support a particular file extension, as well as that help to convert them to another format. EZ7z for Mac OS X supports 0 different file extensions, that's why it was found in our database. The following tables provide information about the association of EZ7z for Mac OS X with file extensions. If the EZ7z for Mac OS X program can be used to convert the file format to another one, such information will also be provided.
Associations of EZ7z for Mac OS X with the file extensions
EZ7z for Mac OS X converts the files:
What can I use this information for?
This information is especially useful when looking for a way to open a specific file. If you already have EZ7z for Mac OS X installed on your computer, you can check which file extensions it supports and look for the data you need in this specific format (or to what format you should convert the data so that you can open them in the EZ7z for Mac OS X).
I do not have a EZ7z for Mac OS X yet. Where should I get it?
By far the most safe way is to download EZ7z for Mac OS X directly from the developers's website. If you are going to download the EZ7z for Mac OS X from a website that offers a database of downloadable software, you have to reckon with the fact that when you install it on your computer, you will also install the unwanted extras. Please, pay special attention to this.
Ez7z Mac Download App
I cannot see the file extensions. What should I do?
File extensions are not normally displayed to users. To change this, go to Control Panel, select Appearance and Personalization and Folder Options. Next, select the View and find the option 'Hide extensions for known file types'. The option should be deselected (cleared) and confirmed with OK.