- Evernote International Download
- Evernote Download Mac Free Download
- Download Evernote On Pc
- Evernote Download Mac Free Software
Bear 1.0.6 gives Mac and iOS users a simpler, friendlier alternative to Evernote 03 March 2017, Nick Peers ForkLift 3.0 released for macOS, unveils complete redesign and rebuild. Download and Install Evernote Web Clipper. Download for PC - server 1 - MAC: Download for MacOS - server 1 - Free Thank you for visiting our site. Have a nice day!
Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
Keep everything in sync
- With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
- Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
- Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From text notes to web pages to files to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
- Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
- Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.
Here are a few of our favorite user interface improvements:
- Space saving layout: The toolbar and menu bar are merged to take up less screen space. You can always switch to the old school layout in the Option menu.
- More responsive interface: Switching between notes, displaying searches, bringing Evernote into the foreground, and virtually all other interactions are much faster.
- Easier new note creation: We’ve added a New Note split button, which lets you pick the type of note you wish to create (text, ink or webcam). It will remember your selection for next time.
- Relocated Search Bar: Note search and the search description now reside directly over the note list—a more intuitive location. You can click the small arrow to open and close the search description. Closing the description gives you more room to view your notes list, opening it makes it easy to modify your search.
- Clearer note info: The note information panel is more crisp and clear with the title, notebook and source links right up top. Just like the search panel, you can open the note information panel to access the details. Navigating through the note info panel and tagging notes using your keyboard is fast and efficient.
- More ways to interact: Evernote supports multitouch gestures and many keyboard shortcuts.
And much much more…
Much of Evernote is focused on creating a great user experience and a powerful platform for huge new features in the coming months. Of course, we couldn’t launch something this big without adding a few gems:
Clips are the most popular note-type in Evernote. So, for Evernote, we decided to give clipping a big upgrade. When clipping from Internet Explorer, Outlook and Firefox, you will now see a New Clip popup that lets you add tags and assign notebooks without leaving your current application. You can skip the dialog by holding down the Shift key.
Microsoft Outlook users will love the support for clipping messages, attachments and even multiple emails. Clipping from Internet Explorer and Firefox now preserves more styles, works more reliability and also takes advantage of the New Clip window.
We spent the last 9 months improving note editing, and this baby has some great new additions. We’ve got:
- Improved support for tables (including adding columns and rows).
- Better support for bulleted and numbered lists.
- Better copy-paste support to and from Internet Explorer, Office and other applications.
- The note editor toolbar gives access to more colors and just looks sharp.
Evernote is now smarter about how it handles note titles. The app will make a guess based on the type of information you have in your note. Elgato video capture setup. For example, it may use the first line of a note or the title of a web clip. You can always go in and edit the titles to be whatever you like.
When you’re printing one or more notes you can click “Options” and check off which parts of the note information you want to include in the printout.
- Improves on-boarding
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Redesigned home screen with new customization options
- Choose from three color themes: Light, Dark, and Classic
- All users can now add, remove, and rearrange sections
Software similar to Evernote 14
- 30 votesDo you scribble great ideas on napkins and sticky notes? Is precise filing more your style? OneNote's got you covered whatever way you shape your thoughts.
- 17 votesEditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor, Java editor and Hex Viewer for Windows.
- Free to Try
- 2 votesQuickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
Evernote advertises itself as the best note-taking app. It goes far beyond just taking notes, however. Evernote lets users organize their notes into searchable notebooks, clip and send webpages, connect with collaborators and colleagues, as well as edit and format text to a level that rivals many mainstream word processors. This huge suite of features takes Evernote out of the realm of a note-taking app and turns it into a formidable workflow and collaboration tool.
A notepad app with focus issues
Evernote International Download
Evernote expands the typical notepad app with plenty of additional features, but more doesn’t always mean better.
Evernote is, in a single word, comprehensive. At its heart, Evernote is a note-taking app. You can have the app open on your desktop, and quickly access it to jot down text or notes. You can then save your notes into different “notebooks', organized in whatever fashion you desire. This is an area where Evernote shines: its organizational features are comprehensive, allowing you to search your documents and other files by keywords and categories. For business owners and office workers, this is a major plus. Evernote uses cloud-based storage, which allows you to quickly share and sync files between multiple contacts and devices.
Evernote offers a large library of sleek templates to suit your needs, from itemized lists to invoices and beyond. It's an exhaustive selection that makes it easy to quickly convey information without having to worry about taking the extra time to format a document in a way that makes sense. The features don't stop there: Evernote offers an instant messenger client, a web clipper that lets you save and send cached webpages, presentation tools, and document scanning capabilities. It's a comprehensive suite that rivals like Bear can't compete with.
The app has much to offer.. arguably, too much. No matter what you use Evernote for, there will doubtless be features that you won't be using, which leads to the app feeling cluttered and clunky. The interface can be overwhelming for new users and feels crowded, which means you'll probably take a while to get the hang of using Evernote. Some of the extra features feel gimmicky and unnecessary, like a drawing tool that lets you translate sketches and doodles to your notepad. It's for this reason that Evernote feels like an app that doesn't know what it wants to be. It's not quite a notepad, not quite a workflow tool, and not quite an organizational tool. It's easy to see the difference when using other, sleeker note-taking apps like Bear or Simply Note. They may lack Evernote's features, but the overall experience feels much more directed and user-friendly.
Though Evernote previously attempted to apply this policy to all users, they have since backtracked after public outcry and made the policy opt-in only. This is indicative of a generally lax attitude in regards to privacy on the part of Evernote; notes aren't encrypted and are stored on Evernote's cloud servers, meaning your data is vulnerable to third party access.
Evernote Download Mac Free Download
If you're using Evernote to store sensitive data, you may want to think twice before using the app to store your material.
Where can you run this program?
Versions of Evernote are available for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android systems.
Is there a better alternative?
Bear does exactly what Evernote doesn't: it pares down additional features to provide a simple, streamlined note-taking app. The interface is easy to use and understand, search functions are quick, and it does away with much of the additional features that bog down Evernote. Simply Note does the same, paring down features even further and offering a no-frills, minimalist text editing app that's perfect for jotting down and organizing quick notes.
Evernote is a mixed bag. It isn’t a simple notepad app by any means; you won’t really be able to pop open the app to jot down a few reminders. Evernote sits somewhere between a full-fledged word processor and a notepad, and does lend itself well to those who like to keep their notes well organized.
Download Evernote On Pc
Should you download it?
Evernote Download Mac Free Software
You’re probably safe to take a pass on Evernote. The app’s organizational features and templates are major pluses, but the bloated features make it hard to use.