The Differentiated System Description Table is the main table in the ACPI part of a computer's BIOS.
- DSDT editor - El Coniglio DSDT Auto-Patcher - MaLd0n DSDT Patcher, a tool to fix your DSDT - InsanelyMac Iaslme Drag/Drop GUI for decompiler iasl - InsanelyMac MaciASL Native ACPI Machine Language IDE for OS X - Sourceforge Using and Debugging ACPI Sources for patched DSDTs. Cartri from Brazil provides 'Mac Edition' BIOSes for Gigabite P43/P45.
- Updated: MaciASL Editor developed by phpdev32, compatible with DSDT Editor patches. El coniglio released this DSDT editor with automated patching capabilities The main editor windows allows the user to open a DSL file or extract the DSDT from IOReg. It has some useful resources, like syntax highl.
- Dsdt editor for snow leopard free download. Pearl Linux 3.5 The complete OS X styled operating system ready to go with the best open source software available t.
The Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) defines a large number of tables that provide the interface between an ACPI-compliant operating system and system firmware. These allow description of system hardware in a platform-independent manner in ACPI Machine Language (AML).
Original DSDT have 167,880 lines and 762kb DSDT ORIGINAL.aml.zip138.01 kB 8 downloads -Patched DSDT have 30,912 lines and 111kb DSDT PATCHED.aml.zip27.01 kB 17 downloads -Hardware- Asus ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA Processor Intel i9-10980XE GPU Radeon RX 5700 XT -DSDT Patches.
The problem is that OS X has an incomplete ACPI implementation which supports only a subset of DSDT. Modifying the DSDT allows the user to better support their hardware. For example, fixing Time Machine and the UUID 35 error is possible after modifying the DSDT.
To patch your DSDT, you must either use a new table file that someone else has provided, or extract and modify your own. Then tell your bootloader to use the new DSDT file instead of the BIOS. On a few motherboards it is also possible to replace the BIOS with an updated BIOS with a patched DSDT.
Extracting DSDT from BIOS
One of the simplest ways to extract your DSDT from your BIOS is by using DSDT Editor. Once you have downloaded DSDT Editor, open it and press File --> Extract DSDT. After 2-15 seconds, your DSDT should appear on the screen.
Having a patch for your motherboard is essential to create your own DSDT, if you couldn't find one online. A large collection of patches are available here: DSDT motherboard patches Assuming you followed the steps above to extract the DSDT from your BIOS, now we are going to apply the patch. Navigate to Patch --> Open, and choose the patch that you downloaded for your motherboard. Once the patch window pops up, press Apply. After a few seconds, navigate to IASL --> Compile . Once the window pops up, there may be a few errors. If so, press 'Fix Errors.' Once it's finished, you have your DSDT. Navigate to IASL --> Save AML As.. , and save it as DSDT.aml .
- DSDT simple editor V1.4.3 - EvOsx86
- DSDT editor - El Coniglio
- DSDT Auto-Patcher - MaLd0n
- DSDT Patcher, a tool to fix your DSDT - InsanelyMac
- Iaslme Drag/Drop GUI for decompiler iasl - InsanelyMac
- MaciASL Native ACPI Machine Language IDE for OS X - Sourceforge
 Sources for patched DSDTs
- Cartri from Brazil provides 'Mac Edition' BIOSes for Gigabite P43/P45 motherboards with a patched DSDT.
- List of DSDT patches for the Asus P5E3 Premium (should work for most ASUS P5* motherboards) 
This page was last modified on 22 January 2018, at 03:20.
This page has been accessed 889,990 times.
Mac Download Torrent
DSDT.aml (Differentiated System Description Table) is a file used to tell OS X how to locate and enable features of your computer mainboard without checking of BIOS. It can be placed at the root of your system hard drive or in /Extra folder which depends on your installation method.
It’s possible to tweak Os X system in all sorts of ways by changing lines of code in the DSDT.aml file. Unfortunately, you can’t just open this file in TextEdit. First you must extract your DSDT.aml, convert it to DSDT.dsl, then edit it and recompile it to DSDT.aml. To make it easy there is a GUI application that allows you to do all of this in one editor.