Hey guys in this blog-post I’m going to show you install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC laptop. You would learn to successfully install Mac OS Sierra on Windows Operating Machine.
Let’s get started alright guys so first what you need to do is download all the necessary files from the links mentioned below and a place it on your Desktop. These are the files that is required for the installation MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on your PC or laptop
See full list on wikihow.com. Step 2: Changing Clover Configuration and Installation of Mac OS X Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download Step 3: Post Installation Configuration of Mac OS X Sierra. On the aforementioned Mac that we said you would need, launch the Mac App Store, make sure that you are actually signed in with a valid Apple ID, and then download the macOS Sierra installer to your Mac for free. More details on downloading Sierra installer can be found here: Download macOS Sierra 10.12 Final Version For Your Mac.
Jan 24, 2019 The macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update adds AirPlay 2 multiroom audio support for iTunes and improves the stability and security of your Mac. This update is recommended for all users. Jul 31, 2020 For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system. If you still need macOS Sierra, use this link: Download macOS Sierra. A file named InstallOS.dmg will download to your Mac.
Step 1: Download Files to Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC using VMware Workstation
Patch Tool >>> https://mega.nz/#!pRBjxRhJ!Oev39RoC-0D3J0xmPNlw21yEfIS7SBTYR7zOMswdako
Mirror Link >>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9SvdLiwSfz5T0FHQTRQY1V5VzQ/view
VMWARE player >>> https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-pro.html
***VMware Workstation Pro Lets You Run Multiple Operating Systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a Single Windows or Linux PC
macOS 10.12 Sierra Vmdisk file(UPDATED) >>> https://mega.nz/#!hJI2SCZY!KSISuioeXEZxja1XfJFTSLIXLHSbKbL-GcpKLoIa9Kw
Alternate Google Drive Link >>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9SvdLiwSfz5d0M2MERTTlVlZWM/view
Step 2: Extract the Batch of Files Using WinRAR Extraction Tool (You can Choose any Extraction Tool)
Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC ***Download WinRAR Click Here >>>https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
You can now Delete the Zip Files after Extraction as you would not need them any more
Step 3: Installing and Setting Up VMware Workstation to Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC
- Right-Click on VMware Workstation Setup File and Run as Administrator
- After Installing VMware Workstation. Don’t Start the program yet
Step 4: Installing Patch to Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC
- Go to the PatchTool Folder and Find “win-install”
- Right-Click on win-install File and Run as Administrator
- As Soon as You Run the Script You Will See the Command Prompt Load Automatically
- Don’t Worry, The Software is Installing the patch needed for VMware Workstation
- We need to install this patch in-order to install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on any PC laptop.
*** Also Read (How to Install JDK 9 on Windows 10 64-bit Operating System)
Step 5: Open your VMware Workstation Program and Create New Virtual Machine
- Now Click on Create New Virtual Machine
- When you Click Create New Virtual Machine >> Choose Typicaland Click Next
- Select the I will install the Operating System later then click on next
- Now Here you will See the Option Apple Mac OS X and Select the Version OS X 10.11
- You can Name Your Virtual Machine Whatever You Like, I will name it macOs 10.12 Sierra.
- At the bottom, you can see the PATH to all Logins stored on your PC.
- Very Important à Please copy this Path on a Notepad as we will need this later. Click Next
- Here Select: Store Virtual Disk as Single File and Click Next
- Click on Finish
Follow this Step by Step Pics to Create New Virtual Machine
Now You Should See your new Virtual Machine Listed on VMware Workstation
Now You Should See your new Virtual Machine Listed on VMware Workstation
- Go to Edit Virtual Machine Settings
- Now Let’s allot some Ram to Our Virtual Machine. It is recommended to use 4Gb of RAM to install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on any PC
- Go to the Processors Section and Select 4 for Number of Processors
- I am using a Quadcore Processor; therefore, I will select 4. If you are using a different processor choose accordingly.
- Click on Hard Disk and Then Click Remove
- Now Click on Add and Select Hard Disk
- Click Next
- Choose SATA (Recommended) and Click Next
- Here Select “Use an existing virtual Disk” and Click Next
- Browse and Navigate to the File (It’s the file we extracted on Our Desktop earlier)
- It’s the Main file around 8Gb (macOS 10.12 Sierra)
- Select the file Click Open and then Click Finish
- Now Click Ok
Now We are Ready to Start Our Virtual Machine, but before that we need to do one more important step. Go ahead and Open My Computer or This PC and paste the address Location that I recommended you copy earlier.
You will be taken to the page where you will see all the macOS 10.12 Sierra files. Open the macOS 10.12 Sierra file which ends with extension VMX. Right-Click on the file and open it with Notepad.
When you open the file with Notepad, Navigate to the bottom of the file and add this following line >>>> smc.version = “0” and then Save it.
How To Download And Install MacOS 10.13.4 Beta 1 To Your ..
Now start your virtual machine. At first you will see some errors (Basically there are not errors but tooltips), but macOS 10.12 Sierra will eventually load. Please Note, it is important that you are familiar with shortcut keys when you are using Virtual Machines. For your convenience here are some shortcut keys to toggle between Operating systems.
Use CTRL + G for macOS
To get back to Host operating system use CTRL + ALT
Now you can see we have successfully installed MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on any PC laptop. Follow all the necessary steps like Registration, Connecting to WIFI and so on.http://techhowdy.com/install-mac-os-10-12-sierra-windows-pc/http://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/MAC-OS-10.12-Sierra-on-Windows-PC-1024x576.jpghttp://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/MAC-OS-10.12-Sierra-on-Windows-PC-150x150.jpgHow ToInstall MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC,MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PCHey guys in this blog-post I'm going to show you install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC laptop. You would learn to successfully install Mac OS Sierra on Windows Operating Machine. Let's get started alright guys so first what you need to do is download all the necessary files..DemonLyoidLopes[email protected]AdministratorHi there, I am Lyoid Lopes. Internet Marketer and Blog writer. I am Software Engineering Technology graduate from Centennial College Canada. In Techhowdy I publish new technology news every day. You can reach me Facebook, Twitter and Google +TechHowdy
You can upgrade to macOS Sierra from OS X Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 8.8GB of available storage space.
MacBook introduced in late 2009 or later
MacBook Air introduced in late 2010 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
Mac mini introduced in mid 2010 or later
iMac introduced in late 2009 or later
Mac Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS Sierra, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
Mac Os Download For Windows
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download macOS Sierra
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system.
If you still need macOS Sierra, use this link: Download macOS Sierra. A file named InstallOS.dmg will download to your Mac.
Install the macOS installer
Double-click the downloaded file to open a window showing its contents. Then double-click the file within, named InstallOS.pkg.
Follow the onscreen instructions, which will guide you through the steps necessary to install.
After installation of the installer is complete, open the Applications folder on your Mac, then double-click the file named Install macOS Sierra.
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
Allow installation to complete
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
- If you have hardware or software that isn't compatible with macOS Sierra, you might be able to install the previous version, OS X El Capitan.
- macOS Sierra won't install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.