Camino is intended to be a simple, small and fast browser for Mac OS X. Download notes:. Alternatively you can download the latest non-beta version of this software. Microsoft word for macbook. Camino is still in the beta. Download the latest version of CaminoKnight for Mac - Automagically updates Camino w/latest nightly build. Read 70 user reviews of CaminoKnight on MacUpdate. Browser with powerful web-browsing capabilities designed exclusively for OS X. With features like annoyance blocking, tab overview, and phishing and malware detection, Camino keeps you browsing safer.
Camino Download Mac
* Alternatively you can download the latest non-beta version of this software.
Camino is still in the beta stage of its development.
It is stable enough to use day-to-day, but you may still encounter bugs. You should always keep backup copies of important data that you use with Camino (e.g. your bookmarks file).
Camino is a web browser optimized for Mac OS X with a Cocoa user interface, and powerful Gecko layout engine. It's the simple, secure, and fast browser for Mac OS X.
Camino practices the art of simplicity with an uncluttered user interface but with the features you expect from a modern browser like tabbed browsing and pop-up blocking settings.
Integrated with Google, Camino's Google search field lets you find what you need faster. We take your security and privacy seriously. That's why Camino comes with advanced cookie settings.
Camino also helps you recognize when entering and leaving secure web sites. One of the fastest browsers on MacOS X -innovative features enhance what you get out of the internet. The power behind Camino is the Gecko rendering engine, built and tested by thousands of volunteers, incorporating the absolute cutting edge in web innovations.
- A bookmark manager with integrated Rendezvous, Address Book (on OSX 10.2+), Top 10 list and Search
- Google Search bar
- Session history on back/forward buttons
- Greatly improved cookie management
- A more compact download manager
- Allow list (white-list) for popup blocking
- Incremental Find-As-You-Type
- Upgrades the Gecko HTML rendering engine from Mozilla 1.0 to Mozilla 1.7, resulting in performance, stability, and rendering improvements.
- Fixed several critical security and stability issues, including those fixed in version 18.104.22.168 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.5+g.
- The “Reset Camino…” command will now reset minimized windows.
- Fixed an issue where Cmd-B would fail to act as a toggle in some cases.
- Further improved ad-blocking.
Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
Popular apps in Browsers
Download Camino For Mac
Camino improves on some features already available in other browsers, like the tab system: in this case, users can tell the browser that they want a single program window.
The spellcheck is another important upgrade, as it checks the text while you type, highlighting potential mistakes.
Just like in other browsers, Camino also saves browsing sessions so if it quits unexpectedly you can recover all the tabs you had open.
The popup blocker is another interesting feature. It can even stop the download of Flash animations.
Lastly, it has never been so easy to access your History and Bookmarks since Camino has integrated them into the same window.