|Current developers||Kodaichizero, now SanandreasP, SilverChiren, and CliffracerX|
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.12.2|
|Depends on||SanAndreasP's Manager Pack(1.7.10)SanLib(later versions)|
Little clay figures which fight eachother. This is a really fun mod! I create an arena in 1.10.2, and I would like to summon clay soldiers (I use the 3.0.0-alpha.2 version). Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10. The clay soldiers mod adds little colored steves that you can make from clay and soul sand. One soul sand on top of one clay block in a crafting grid will give you four of these little guys.
The Clay Soldiers Mod allows you to make, as said in the name, clay soldiers. Clay Soldiers can be upgraded with many different items. Tiny horses, turtles, geckos, and bunnies are also in the mod, which Clay Soldiers can ride on.
- 1About Clay Soldiers
About Clay Soldiers[editedit source]
Clay soldiers is a popular mod in Minecraft. This mod is about small soldiers that fight for their color. Using an insane amount of weapons and armor, the soldiers will fight to the death to achieve the goal of being the last color team left alive in a battle. (If not a citizen or brawler.) The weapons and armor have to be provided by the player to the soldiers. Other than killing other color soldiers, soldiers could also be used by the player to attack hostile Mobs in old versions of the mod.
New Clay Specials[editedit source]
Download cisco anyconnect vpn. Now even newer clay men called Black Brawler (attack all, made by an Ink Sac) and White Citizens (never attack, no matter what, made by Bone Meal). (These were later removed, in favor of them being a behavior upgrade. Wheat and Nether Wart.)
This mod also includes Easter eggs of soldiers with rare skins. These soldiers are either the skins of the developers of the mod, famous YouTube players, or mobs.
How to create Clay soldiers and Shear blades[editedit source]
To craft a Clay soldier, You need a Clay (Block) with Soul Sand on top. Each will make 4 soldiers.
To color or change the material of your Clay soldier, put them into a Crafting square and use any Dye, Pumpkins, Melons, Coal, Redstone, or Cocoa Beans to change the type or color.
To create Shear blades, you put a shear on the crafting table and each will make 2 blades.
Just put two Shear blades on the Crafting Table and create a shear to convert back.
block of emerald (lighting attack enemy near)
block of snow/snowball (shoots snow blocks off the nexus)Clay Soldiers can be upgraded with:
- Leather (For a chestplate)
- Wool (For upgraded chestplate)
- Stick (Gives attack boost) (right hand)
- Flint (To sharpen the Sticks)
- Gold Nugget (To make a soldier into a king)
- Gold Ingot (To give golden armor to a king soldier)
- Redstone (For blinding enemies)
- Slime (Glues enemy soldier to the ground, wears off quickly)
- Glowstone Dust (To make the soldier glow at night, glowstone blocks for infinite use)
- Milk (Gives a soldier its default behavior back from effects such as wheat)
- Clay (To revive fallen clay soldiers and mounts)
- Gunpowder (Explodes when killed, doesn't drop items) (TNT for infinite use)
- Coal (Increases the fire time of fire-causing weapons)
- Lily Pad (Soldiers float in water) (pants)
- Magma Cream (Increases the rate of critical hits on other soldiers and explodes upon death)
- Glistering Melon (Heals others, but makes soldier unable to attack)
- Feather (Gives soldier a parachute)
- Glass (Increases vision range(also works with empty bottles)) (goggles)
- Diamonds (Increases item durability, and soldier's HP. Also turns soldier into a queen)
- Fermented Spider Eye (Makes soldiers neutral and only attacks when attacked upon)
- Shear blade (Gives a soldier a melee weapon and if given two the soldier will dual wield them) (right hand or right and left hand)
- Ender Pearl (Corrupts a clay soldier to attack others and will attack players, hard to kill with diamonds, best if you avoid giving super soldiers ender pearls)
- Sugar (Increases the speed of the soldiers)
- Iron Ingot (Iron-core soldiers are unable to ride mounts or use Feathers, but they take less knockback and do more to other soldiers)
- Gravel (gives soldiers rocks as range weapons)
- Blaze Rod (Burns other clay soldiers into brick soldiers) (right hand)
- Ghast Tear (Revives brick soldiers)
- Egg (Scent mask makes soldiers invisible to enemies without Glass)
- Bowl (Used for shields) (left hand)
- Block of Iron (Used to upgrade shields, making shields studded, infinite uses)
- Paper (Makes any clay soldiers a cape with no use)
- ClayCookies (Attracts clay soldiers, changes variation of some soldiers)
- Snowball (Slows down hit clay soldiers, ranged upgrade)
- Fire Charge (Hits other clay soldiers for burn effect, ranged upgrade)
- Block of Gold (Upgrades all items that a king has)
- Nether Wart (makes a clay soldier a brawler, who attacks all)
- Wheat (Makes a clay soldier a citizen, who cannot attack)
- Wood (WARNING - Must be in stacks of 5, 10 or 20, Clay Soldiers can't use full stacks of 64 or a single log. Soldiers can make buildings (5 Wood makes a small house / 10 makes a medium-sized house / 20 makes a castle/fortress but needs a king)
- Brick (Clay soldier takes no knockback, but cannot move -- WARNING: Cannot be equipped if soldiers already have certain upgrades, conversely you cannot equip certain upgrades if you have a brick equipped)
- Nether Brick (Clay soldier lights others on fire upon taking damage)
- Red Mushroom (poisons enemy)
- Food (heals clay soldier (any food soort will work))
- Turtles (Swims in water and has a 50% chance to take damage instead of their rider)
- Rabbit (Jumps high)
- Gecko (Wall-climbing)
- Horse and pegasus (Mounts to increase mobility of soldiers, horse increases speed and a pegasus can fly for short distances)
- Soldiers can also access Chests in and out of Minecarts.
- Clay Cam - Camera access through right clicking a clay soldier, exit by left shift
- Soldiers will be attracted to Fishing Rod baits, and dyes their own color.
- To craft a horse, you put a 2 of a mount material on the sides of the bottom row, 2 of a mount material on the sides of the center row and soul sand in center of the 3×3 crafting square.
- To craft a snow pegasus, you put a 2 of a mount material on the sides of the bottom row, 2 of a mount material on the sides of the center row and soul sand in center with a Feather above it in a 3×3 crafting square.
- Physical (visible/vanity) items for warriors:
- Blaze Rod
- Shear blade
- Lily Pad
- Gold Ingot (if king)
- Emerald .
Easter Eggs[editedit source]
There are several Easter eggs in clay soldiers, so here is a list of them.
- When you drop a certain spawnegg on a certain clay soldier it will get a new skin (will still be same color)
- When you drop an arrow the clay soldier gets a sharpend stick and a feather.
- Hidden within the code, there is a name and once put in a anvil on a Clay Soldier, the soldier will become giant.
- There are NIGHTMARE variants of certain mounts. You can get them by summoning them or doing something with lava.
Clay Soldiers Mod Download Mac Os
It was originally made by KodaichiZero, then development changed hands to SanAndreasP, SilverChiren, and much later CliffracerX working on the mod.
External Links[editedit source]
Template:Navbox Clay Soldiers
Clay Soldiers Mod Download Mac Mojave
Clay Soldiers is a modification for Minecraft which adds a army of clay soldiers inside your Minecraft world. It creates a battlefield during a game by summoning loads of units made of clay. The Soldiers have different characteristics based on their colour, they form two teams, allied and hostile. You can equip the soldiers with weapons, provide them armor/speed upgrades, make them glow and much more. It brings endless fun in both single and multiplayer mode. The latest version is; Clay Soldiers Mod.
Description: A custom mod for Minecraft
Last Release date: 28th June 2020
Compatible: Windows, Mac and Linux OS
Requirement: Minecraft Forge, My Manager Pack
Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2:
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) ClaySoldiersMod-1.7.10-2.0.0-beta.2.jar
Basic Mod: CSM_v4jar (620.3 KB)
Last Updated: 28th September 2015
Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
Basic Mod: CSM_v200jar (620.3 KB)
Required Libraries: SAP_ManPack_v142.jar (46 KB)
Last Update on 15th September 2013
Minecraft Clay Soldiers Mod Download
CSM v1.0.0 Changelogs:
Clay Soldiers Mod Download Mac Installer
- Updated to Minecraft Latest Version.
- fixed crash bug with turtles, bunnies and geckos
- fixed wrong rendering of firecharge and snowball entitiy throwables
- fixed shear blade pickup (soldiers will now pick up and “save” shear blades)
How to install Clay Soldiers Mod in Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API and run Minceraft once.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/ and press Enter.
- Download CSM.jar and SAP_ManPack.jar from the links above
- Go to to mods folder and move the jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation. Enjoy.
Before download or installing any mod, please back-up your Minecraft.jar and saves. Also, have fun playing Clay Soldiers Mod and keep coming here to check the latest updates of Minecraft. If you have some thing to share related to this mod feel free to share it via comments.